Cart:

0 item(s) - £0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.

Fit Body Care Fat Burning Gel

Quick Overview

Slim and Tone - Men’s Slimming Lotion

Availability: In stock

£55.00
OR

Details

It’s a well known fact that 70% of ab work is what you eat. However, it’s a common myth that the remaining 30% consists solely of crunches, planks and CV down your local gym. Whilst this is hugely important, another dimension has been wonderfully placed into the mix by skincare experts FIT. This fat burning gel is a fully patented technologically advanced skincare product that burns fat for a slimmer and firmer looking ab region. Take a giant step towards achieving that six pack with the revolutionary performance of FIT.

Breaking down fat and reducing stomach size, this luxury product utilizes key ingredients Siloxanetriol Alginate Caffeine and Commiphora Mukul Resin extract, along with Coleus Forskohlii Root to leave you looking slimmer and more toned. Apply with circular upward movements, whilst applying pressure to your stomach with your fingertips. Use immediately after showering onto dry exfoliated skin for maximum absorption.

Size - 150ml

Additional Information

Manufacturer FIT Skincare For Men

Delivery

Maleskin.co.uk Delivery Information MaleSkin’s standard delivery charge is £2.95 on all orders under £30.00. Please allow 2-3 working days for the delivery of your skin care products for men. Orders over £30.00 qualify for free shipping (UK Mainland Only).